Dinkleberg's GMod
first try - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Thread: first try (/showthread.php?tid=17484)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

first try - tiefling lesbian - 11-22-2022

Discord Tag: Ginger#6990

Time Played: 152 hours

When First Joined: Sep 07, 2022 4:25 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually from late afternoon to late night eastern time, sometimes I'm one of the last players to log off for the night before it's empty

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: Handle reports in a timely manner, issue awarns in the necessary circumstances, prevent hooligans and pranksters from causing problems and generally help maintain a safe and fun environment on the server

Why you want to help the community: TTT is fun and dinks is one of the few servers that doesn't suck farts and I want to help keep it that way, especially after peak hours when I usually play when the server is starting to wind down and there are often 8-12+ players with few or no staff online (on-call staff will be familiar with my pings.)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No!!!!!!

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=17280

How did you find us?: It was the first server I joined that was active and didn't break my game when I started playing ttt again

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, 18 times just to be safe, including a printed version which should arrive in your mailbox within 3-5 business days

Other: I have previous staffing experience and know the report system well, and I am the best mercy player in the dinkleberg overwatch league.

RE: first try - Damien - 11-22-2022

You've definitely chilled out in game, the only concern I can think of is the little arguments in the discord which really anyone can be guilty of. Those can be ironed out given the rank considering most people tend to chill out once they get the rank. I worse off in the same situation as you twice when I got accepted. I went from being a really edgy troll to a slightly edgy staff member and I've had people take chances on me. I'll take a chance and give you a +1 this time tiefling lesbian, I think you can grow into a pretty good staff member here at dink's TTT considering you seem to be a strong headed individual. Of course, just keep working on your argumentative tendencies (Not telling you to not have your opinions, just go about expressing them a tiny bit better) and I think most people will be glad to have you on the staff team.

blow up

RE: first try - lacer - 11-22-2022

++1 i mdrunk but youaree kinda cool mnow

RE: first try - reina - 11-22-2022

-1 i just wanna have the first one i didn’t even read the app good luck

RE: first try - tiefling lesbian - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 01:08 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 i just wanna have the first one i didn’t even read the app good luck
serious responses only please. don't make me ping caribou on you....

RE: first try - slater - 11-22-2022

Hi Tiefling,

Glad to see you didn’t give up on your app! You have been cool and calm recently from what I’ve witnessed in the discord and in the server. You already meet requirements for hours and month activity in the server. You’ve made a few ban requests recently and have been active on the forums. A little shitposting, but we all shitpost, no concern. I think you’ve been somewhat level headed and I agree with Damien to express opinions a little better here and there. It is hard to distinguish when you’re serious compared to being sarcastic or any other tone. Nothing of concern but just a heads up. 

My only small little concern is just the recent scout reg verbal warning I gave you. I had been spectating you at the time and I verbally warned you about it since you had scout regged several other people in water world as a T during the time. After, I hadn’t seen you abuse the scout reg exploit till the time I had gotten off for that night. That’s the only small concern but, like I said, it’s not a major concern, considering you don’t have warns on the server or any strikes on discord. 

+1, Only 1 small issue that I pointed out. I would understand if people don’t consider others fit since some issues should be ironed out before hand, but I think you had ironed out the scout reg issue after verbally warning you.
Good Luck on your App! 

-slater

RE: first try - chibill - 11-22-2022

Honestly, I am not sure if I am going to give you a +1 or a 0 because I am still unsure about you as staff. As yes I would like not to be getting an @TTT on Call Staff ping in at 3 am CST while trying to sleep to get up at 7 am, I do know from my experience playing on the server with you online, you have a history of starting arguments with some members of the community.

You are very helpful when it comes to collecting evidence for some issues. (Screenshots and the such)

So officially I am going to be +/- 0 I may end up going +1 eventually but no yet.

RE: first try - murl - 11-22-2022

you've been pretty active on the server and you know the rules and you don't bait on discord as much as you used to so +1

RE: first try - Birddog6 - 11-22-2022

-1 Because of your discord behavior, in all honesty. You regularly call people fascists and Nazis unironically and post a lot of divisive things, and frequently run around and say stupid things to people you don't like.

Also, gonna full edit this, for some other context. Here's where you accused me of being an anti-semite for no particular reason. 

And then when I was talking about having kids with my wife, you straight up told me that you hoped my unborn children would die. 

I think the second one is worst than the first.

RE: first try - stoked - 11-22-2022

-1 think it's pretty self explanatory that prospective staff should not be telling people they hope their unborn children die, grow up