Dinkleberg's GMod
Goodbye - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: Goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=19403)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Goodbye - Harmless_Potato - 04-09-2024

I hereby am officially stepping down from staffing in Dinks on April 9th, 2024. It's been a fun ride. I have staffed Prop Hunt, Discord, and the forums cumulatively for the last year and a half. It has had its ups and downs, but due to recent events, I don't feel like I am a good fit anymore. I also feel like this community has been divided in such a way that there are obvious cliques where incidents are not taken in serious manners. I also don't have it in me anymore. It has also taken a toll on my mental health. It's probably best for me to step down.

I will remain in Discord and hop from time to time on Prop Hunt, but this is the end of the road for Potato. I wanted to pursue a longer staffing tenure, but Idk, this community has changed a lot since joining.

@Super Milk Chan - You spoiled milkman. Carry Prop Hunt into the sunset. Good luck with your future, and attaining a house soon.

@unfortunatepossum - #PushThePossum hehe. When is it going to be your turn to resign too? JK lol

@BIIG_SAD - Godspeed bro. Hope you heal soon <3

@Lost_Leviathan - Get your full Admin access loser :P

@KaptainLes - Keep living upside down lol.

@Gabe - Meep.

@Ryan722 - the web dude.

@reina - Sorry.

@Garro - Hope you're doing well man, hope to see you as Tmod one day!

@MysticalElfWarrior - You're stinky :P

@VolfVoss - Have fun in Korea!

@chibill - The smartest person here. You keep this community together.

@City - Orioles are winning the World Series this year!

@Ryzif - Why did you come back when you were freeeee?

@Carson - You are a nerd.

To everyone else - Thank you. Hope to see you around here and there.

This is it. Goodbye.

RE: Goodbye - Norm Minder - 04-09-2024

[Image: olldd5P.png]

RE: Goodbye - NECRO - 04-09-2024

Bye bye, be careful of the poor people on your way out.

RE: Goodbye - PandaInPants - 04-09-2024

meow

RE: Goodbye - BIIG_SAD - 04-09-2024

[snip]

Hi Potato. Unfortunately, at this time, we are incapable of processing your request for resignation. as such, your request has been summarily denied, and you will be sentenced to a court martial by the ministry of truth. Please consult your local Super democracy officiant.

good luck dude!

RE: Goodbye - YourMateMurph - 04-09-2024

/shrug

RE: Goodbye - Damien - 04-09-2024

[Image: YOU_ARE_NITPICKING_AND_BIASED.jpg]

RE: Goodbye - Grump - 04-09-2024

bye

RE: Goodbye - tiefling lesbian - 04-09-2024

me when there's too many poor people

RE: Goodbye - Grump - 04-09-2024

(04-09-2024, 11:26 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [snip]

Hi Potato. Unfortunately, at this time, we are incapable of processing your request for resignation. as such, your request has been summarily denied, and you will be sentenced to a court martial by the ministry of truth. Please consult your local Super democracy officiant.

good luck dude!

no, we accept the resignation.