Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Goodbye
I hereby am officially stepping down from staffing in Dinks on April 9th, 2024. It's been a fun ride. I have staffed Prop Hunt, Discord, and the forums cumulatively for the last year and a half. It has had its ups and downs, but due to recent events, I don't feel like I am a good fit anymore. I also feel like this community has been divided in such a way that there are obvious cliques where incidents are not taken in serious manners. I also don't have it in me anymore. It has also taken a toll on my mental health. It's probably best for me to step down.

I will remain in Discord and hop from time to time on Prop Hunt, but this is the end of the road for Potato. I wanted to pursue a longer staffing tenure, but Idk, this community has changed a lot since joining.

@Super Milk Chan - You spoiled milkman. Carry Prop Hunt into the sunset. Good luck with your future, and attaining a house soon.

@unfortunatepossum - #PushThePossum hehe. When is it going to be your turn to resign too? JK lol

@BIIG_SAD - Godspeed bro. Hope you heal soon <3

@Lost_Leviathan - Get your full Admin access loser :P

@KaptainLes - Keep living upside down lol.

@Gabe - Meep.

@Ryan722 - the web dude.

@reina - Sorry.

@Garro - Hope you're doing well man, hope to see you as Tmod one day!

@MysticalElfWarrior - You're stinky :P

@VolfVoss - Have fun in Korea!

@chibill - The smartest person here. You keep this community together.

@City - Orioles are winning the World Series this year!

@Ryzif - Why did you come back when you were freeeee?

@Carson - You are a nerd.

To everyone else - Thank you. Hope to see you around here and there.

This is it. Goodbye.
???????? ??????
[Image: olldd5P.png]
User 
Bye bye, be careful of the poor people on your way out.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
meow
[snip]

Hi Potato. Unfortunately, at this time, we are incapable of processing your request for resignation. as such, your request has been summarily denied, and you will be sentenced to a court martial by the ministry of truth. Please consult your local Super democracy officiant.

good luck dude!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
/shrug
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
[Image: YOU_ARE_NITPICKING_AND_BIASED.jpg]
bye
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
me when there's too many poor people
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(04-09-2024, 11:26 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: [snip]

Hi Potato. Unfortunately, at this time, we are incapable of processing your request for resignation. as such, your request has been summarily denied, and you will be sentenced to a court martial by the ministry of truth. Please consult your local Super democracy officiant.

good luck dude!

no, we accept the resignation.
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]