Dinkleberg's GMod
C_Dub in the Hub - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: C_Dub in the Hub (/showthread.php?tid=7109)

Pages: 1 2

C_Dub in the Hub - C_Dub - 03-02-2019

Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - Avi - 03-02-2019

Hello and welcome C_Dub!

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - HalfDemonLink - 03-02-2019

welcome to the forums m8

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - FisherMan Joe - 03-02-2019

Hey C_dubski Welcome to the fourms

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - BillyBob - 03-02-2019

(03-02-2019, 02:54 PM)C_Dub Wrote: Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!

CG? What CG are you talking about?

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - C_Dub - 03-02-2019

(03-02-2019, 03:20 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 02:54 PM)C_Dub Wrote: Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!

Crowbar Gaming- Spoodermans server. It was relatively popular back in the day. I went by Kush on CG but when I moved to 420 a member had already taken that name and I changed over to C_Dub

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - BillyBob - 03-02-2019

(03-02-2019, 03:25 PM)C_Dub Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 03:20 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote:

Crowbar Gaming- Spoodermans server. It was relatively popular back in the day. I went by Kush on CG but when I moved to 420 a member had already taken that name and I changed over to C_Dub
Oh, alright man! I was thinking of a different place, but either way welcome!  :D

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - daeganislegit - 03-02-2019

Hey I was waiting for you to do one I love to play with you can't wait to play more and see you on the fourms

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady - 03-02-2019

Hi, welcome to da forums

RE: C_Dub in the Hub - |RAT| xMiiku - 03-02-2019

Welcome to the forums :D