Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C_Dub in the Hub
Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!
Hello and welcome C_Dub!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
welcome to the forums m8
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Hey C_dubski Welcome to the fourms
(03-02-2019, 02:54 PM)C_Dub Wrote: Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!

CG? What CG are you talking about?
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(03-02-2019, 03:20 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 02:54 PM)C_Dub Wrote: Sup guys. Been playing on DinklesbergTTT for a couple of weeks now, so I've met a few members of the community already, but figured it was time I make a formal introduction. My name is Chris W, but just call me C_Dub. I'm 24, from Massachusetts, and have been playing gmod and TTT for about 5-6 years now. I was admin on CG before switching over to the 420 servers where I admin until the server closed about two years ago. The community here seems super cool and chill, so hopefully we will all get along great and have some fun and a good experience together!

Crowbar Gaming- Spoodermans server. It was relatively popular back in the day. I went by Kush on CG but when I moved to 420 a member had already taken that name and I changed over to C_Dub
(03-02-2019, 03:25 PM)C_Dub Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 03:20 PM)Kapitan BillyBob Wrote:

Crowbar Gaming- Spoodermans server. It was relatively popular back in the day. I went by Kush on CG but when I moved to 420 a member had already taken that name and I changed over to C_Dub
Oh, alright man! I was thinking of a different place, but either way welcome!  :D
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hey I was waiting for you to do one I love to play with you can't wait to play more and see you on the fourms
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Hi, welcome to da forums
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome to the forums :D
[Image: giphy.gif]