Dinkleberg's GMod
Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=7957)

Pages: 1 2

Unban Request - Hermithub - 05-17-2019

Ingame Name:  Radio Hermit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: Rdm over multiple maps

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: My constant rdm got me banned and i'm deeply regretful having just reached 100 hours on this server. Whenever i open up gmod this is the server i get on and nothing else, not even another mode. I'm sorry to the people i affected with rdm.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes previously.

Other: I'm not asking for an immediate unban. I understand that because of my actions i deserve whatever you give me. I'm asking for a chance to redeem myself in the future no matter how long that time is. Thank you for your time.

RE: Unban Request - Dildo Shwaggins - 05-17-2019

-1 for unban, +0 reduction. You behave when staff who can ban is on but when not you have a tendency to rdm and as I have seen from some evidence provided by others become toxic about it. Maybe a little bit down the way I would change it but you have had plenty of chances already

RE: Unban Request - Penguinslayer4 - 05-17-2019

Alrighty, buckle up buttercup cause Im posting some screenshots for context. Some that I sent @Gabe and some that he found while looking through logs.

Yesterday, while on server, I had to go afk for a moment. I came back to Mr. Radio Hermit (a detective at the time) hitting me with a crowbar way before overtime. He hit me down to 26 damage. So I said, to make sure he understood seeing as he had been consistently rdming, that I COULD report him for attempted rdm. To which he responded with this: 

[Image: 20190516201637_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

And then you decided to fully rdm me. Normally I would have let it go as you just letting off steam, I get that sometimes we as humans need a release, but then you continued.

[Image: 20190516201630_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

So I reported and here is your response:

[Image: 20190516202212_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

I wouldnt have thought much of it, would just let you take a slay and be done with it. But then, upon further investigation discovered that you had also blatantly rdmed 2 of your t friends earlier that same map. Your response being you just thought it would be funny.

Proof here:

[Image: 20190516201821_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]
[Image: 20190516201819_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

I consulted both Gabe and Shwaggins, just to have Gabe discover you were blatantly rdming players while staff werent on.

https://imgur.com/a/uxldvYm

Which ultimately led to your ban.

Now that the situation resulting in your ban has been put out in the open, lets move on to the 8 bans you have just for Dinks ttt alone.

Here's the count:

3 rdm and leaves
1 attempted mass via incend
1 attempted mass and leave
1 attempted rdm and leave
1 mass rdm + possible ban evasion
1 consistant rdm over multiple maps

This is a re-occuring issue that I would think you would have already been "deeply regretful" and chosen not to continue to repetitively do this.

So for me it's a big ol -1. If you were gonna learn your lesson you would have already done so by now.

RE: Unban Request - lacer - 05-17-2019

(05-17-2019, 10:46 PM)Radio Hermit Wrote: i'm deeply regretful...I'm sorry to the people i affected with rdm.

(05-17-2019, 11:39 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: text wall with hella evidence of toxicity and rdm

[Image: Think_Big.png]
-1 for unban and reduction.

RE: Unban Request - Alcoholic Femboy - 05-17-2019

[Image: hhm8Rsd.jpg]      -1

RE: Unban Request - cherry (2) - 05-17-2019

100 hours but u don’t kno any better?? 

Also u deeply regret getting caught or sumthin? Seems about right

-1, not hard to not b an idiot

RE: Unban Request - happy - 05-18-2019

the steam id u put is wrong here is the correct one STEAM_0:1:123914372

RE: Unban Request - DoYouLiftBro - 05-18-2019

-1 for unban.  +0 for reduction

You get salty about a lot of things when I was on.  Getting salty over you attempting RDM on penguin and she calling you out on it is not a good look.  You were an avid causer of trouble and I believe if you really want to get unbanned youre gonna have to take some time to fix youre issues.

RE: Unban Request - boba - 05-18-2019

See you next year.

RE: Unban Request - Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady - 05-18-2019

Penguin basically gave you the screws to your coffin. You did the same general area of things with me on when I was active. Could never get enough on you as upper staff who could ban would get on and you would stop.