Unban Request
Ingame Name:  Radio Hermit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: Rdm over multiple maps

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: My constant rdm got me banned and i'm deeply regretful having just reached 100 hours on this server. Whenever i open up gmod this is the server i get on and nothing else, not even another mode. I'm sorry to the people i affected with rdm.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes previously.

Other: I'm not asking for an immediate unban. I understand that because of my actions i deserve whatever you give me. I'm asking for a chance to redeem myself in the future no matter how long that time is. Thank you for your time.
-1 for unban, +0 reduction. You behave when staff who can ban is on but when not you have a tendency to rdm and as I have seen from some evidence provided by others become toxic about it. Maybe a little bit down the way I would change it but you have had plenty of chances already
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Alrighty, buckle up buttercup cause Im posting some screenshots for context. Some that I sent @Gabe and some that he found while looking through logs.

Yesterday, while on server, I had to go afk for a moment. I came back to Mr. Radio Hermit (a detective at the time) hitting me with a crowbar way before overtime. He hit me down to 26 damage. So I said, to make sure he understood seeing as he had been consistently rdming, that I COULD report him for attempted rdm. To which he responded with this: 

[Image: 20190516201637_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

And then you decided to fully rdm me. Normally I would have let it go as you just letting off steam, I get that sometimes we as humans need a release, but then you continued.

[Image: 20190516201630_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

So I reported and here is your response:

[Image: 20190516202212_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

I wouldnt have thought much of it, would just let you take a slay and be done with it. But then, upon further investigation discovered that you had also blatantly rdmed 2 of your t friends earlier that same map. Your response being you just thought it would be funny.

Proof here:

[Image: 20190516201821_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]
[Image: 20190516201819_1.jpg?width=830&height=467]

I consulted both Gabe and Shwaggins, just to have Gabe discover you were blatantly rdming players while staff werent on.

https://imgur.com/a/uxldvYm

Which ultimately led to your ban.

Now that the situation resulting in your ban has been put out in the open, lets move on to the 8 bans you have just for Dinks ttt alone.

Here's the count:

3 rdm and leaves
1 attempted mass via incend
1 attempted mass and leave
1 attempted rdm and leave
1 mass rdm + possible ban evasion
1 consistant rdm over multiple maps

This is a re-occuring issue that I would think you would have already been "deeply regretful" and chosen not to continue to repetitively do this.

So for me it's a big ol -1. If you were gonna learn your lesson you would have already done so by now.
(05-17-2019, 10:46 PM)Radio Hermit Wrote: i'm deeply regretful...I'm sorry to the people i affected with rdm.

(05-17-2019, 11:39 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: text wall with hella evidence of toxicity and rdm

[Image: Think_Big.png]
-1 for unban and reduction.
[Image: hhm8Rsd.jpg]      -1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
100 hours but u don’t kno any better?? 

Also u deeply regret getting caught or sumthin? Seems about right

-1, not hard to not b an idiot
the steam id u put is wrong here is the correct one STEAM_0:1:123914372
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1 for unban.  +0 for reduction

You get salty about a lot of things when I was on.  Getting salty over you attempting RDM on penguin and she calling you out on it is not a good look.  You were an avid causer of trouble and I believe if you really want to get unbanned youre gonna have to take some time to fix youre issues.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
See you next year.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Penguin basically gave you the screws to your coffin. You did the same general area of things with me on when I was active. Could never get enough on you as upper staff who could ban would get on and you would stop.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.