Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
august told me to call this one "this one's for snipes"
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Snipes STEAM_0:1:423851685

Potential Witnesses: August, Mork Mork

Reason to Ban: Slurs and evasion; harassment of staff (me). Kick evasion.

Proof: 
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
You and your damn post titles lmao.

+1 He was leaving and joining constantly just saying slur after slur. Eventually ended up having to be kicked constantly like Eddy was.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Punishment as follows:

Snipes STEAM_0:1:423851685 Going to ban the dude for two weeks for a few things. Racism/slurs, punishment evasion, toxicity, harassment/targeting and mic spam.

Sooh Piesty(STEAM_0:1:109837377) Gonna ban him a day for racism. He's already been listed for this crap. I'm guessing it was continued after this video when Koshka got in.

YaBoyEddyTTV (STEAM_0:1:447653762) I'm going to extend the donor abuse ban further out so that his thread can have time to be dealt with. I don't really want a kick war happening at random because this person obviously doesn't care to start one.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]