ungodlyloads13 STEAM_0:1:586212329
Potential Witnesses: 
euphraxy ♡
Reason to Ban: 
Ghosting/hacking
Proof:
https://youtu.be/uRgyfu2zfhs
Other: (Optional)
 he join the server and after that he started killing everyone and knew where we were hiding and when the map end he went afk
So when looking at the players in game and at his profile, it appears that he's possibly ghosting with tub 2.0 but without actual perspective of them nothing can really be done about it. If you have evidence of directly spectating them that would be fantastic but until then they can really only be listed. [Image: x1w7YX2.png][Image: MJr9cOr.png]

Just gonna edit this rather than create another reply. 

I'll leave this open for a short while and see if anyone else has evidence to attribute to the ban request. If nothing is brought up in a day or so I'll just lock and move it and list them in our PTW.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(09-03-2022, 01:10 AM)Ryzif Wrote: So when looking at the players in game and at his profile, it appears that he's possibly ghosting with tub 2.0 but without actual perspective of them nothing can really be done about it. If you have evidence of directly spectating them that would be fantastic but until then they can really only be listed. [Image: x1w7YX2.png][Image: MJr9cOr.png]
eh i had small time to record them im sry
Closing and listing due to lack of evidence.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]