Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Checker
I figure if this was able to be a thing on TTT it would be already.. I think I seen it on the PH ULX when I was mod. Its not completely necessary, but a nice advantage so we can be in game more. One click in the menu and it instantly tells you.  I def  +1 this if it is an option to add!

ALSO
What about the "Watchlist". Wouldn't that be useful or nah?
(09-13-2017, 07:05 AM)C A M O Wrote: I figure if this was able to be a thing on TTT it would be already.. I think I seen it on the PH ULX when I was mod. Its not completely necessary, but a nice advantage so we can be in game more. One click in the menu and it instantly tells you.  I def  +1 this if it is an option to add!

ALSO
What about the "Watchlist". Wouldn't that be useful or nah?

If I recalled correctly, full mod has those powers. 

I prefer that we don't allow people to use the command because I mean, what's the point of giving non-staff that power? Like Hunter mentioned, you can already just view profile. There's no point of giving non-staff power to look at whose friend with who. I am 100% sure that steamrep or any kind of similar can show who your friends are despite your profile being 'private'. I mean, I get the point that you just want to see whose 'ghosting' but there's no point of it because by the time you guys get the power for it, it'll be like "OMG HE'S GHOSTING" and they stop ghosting, because we gave you power to do so.

Also link was removed ;D
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'm gonna murder you Starky
I'ma turn you into a quesadilla @"Burrito Bowl"