Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mutt(STEAM_0:1:195425343) Banned Request
Offender's Name: Mutt

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:195425343)

Potential Witnesses: Midnight / Alora / OddBodd /

Reason to Ban: Trolling / Avoiding Punishment /Mic spam ( sadly no proof ) But kept leaving /Joining Spectator / Arguing with Staff

Proof: 

1st - Here is the one where he Joins spectator after been told spectator is for staff only.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781253984 

2nd - Leaving Game after his punishment x3

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781254347 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781253893 

Other: Banned the player for 24 hours / Also if you look at Prop-Hunt Relay and see the toxic he was bringing to the game.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I will keep this open in case of more proof for the next day. A few random screenshots and telling me to go interpret situations found in the ph relay system where we cannot tell entirely what a situation is unless it is very blatantly obvious is not enough proof in my mind to extend the ban on this individual. Now, I believe you but please have sufficient proof when backing up these claims. Your evidence does not show if you followed procedure or not, it does show that at one point you did gag him or at least the implication is there but that nothing else may have took place other than some warnings.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-25-2019, 10:53 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I will keep this open in case of more proof for the next day. A few random screenshots and telling me to go interpret situations found in the ph relay system where we cannot tell entirely what a situation is unless it is very blatantly obvious is not enough proof in my mind to extend the ban on this individual. Now, I believe you but please have sufficient proof when backing up these claims. Your evidence does not show if you followed procedure or not, it does show that at one point you did gag him or at least the implication is there but that nothing else may have took place other than some warnings.

My bad ..

Ill remember this for next time - If any of the other staff have screenshots of this, It would be much appreciated
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Since no additional evidence against this player has come forward, a ban extension towards this player is denied.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army