Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rdm n leave
Offender's Name: ã€=◈︿◈=】

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46576133

Potential Witnesses: Fastfirechris

Reason to Ban: rdmx2 n leave

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=922080943http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=922080897

Other:
I think you're gonna need a different screenshot, the one you posted doesn't show 【=◈︿◈=】's rdms at all. Also, shouldn't he have been kicked out in the first place? He doesn't have an actual name to get called out by.
i didnt even think he shouldve been kicked sorry but he did rdm
He didn't need to be kicked at all looking at the logs here. You shouldn't kick / karma ban an RDMer unless it's Mass RDM / Constant RDM(Constant RDM is defined as "Constantly RDMing players frequently in multiple rounds").

I'm not handling this report, just leaving some important info for all Donors / Lower Staff.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-08-2017, 06:50 PM)Christian Wrote: He didn't need to be kicked at all looking at the logs here. You shouldn't kick / karma ban an RDMer unless it's Mass RDM / Constant RDM(Constant RDM is defined as "Constantly RDMing players frequently in multiple rounds"). I'm not handling this report, just leaving some important info for Donors / Lower Staff.

I know that, I meant kicked out and told to change his name since he doesn't actually have a name to go by.
(05-08-2017, 06:54 PM)HiddenBlade Wrote: I know that, I meant kicked out and told to change his name since he doesn't actually have a name to go by.

Sorry, I was missing your point. I'm extremely exhausted, on a bad schedule as always.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways, to anyone who handles this (since I'm not on) see if those 2 traitors did remotely anything to be killed. Shotlogs are semi broken for oldlogs, so don't rely on them.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
【=◈︿◈=】 - STEAM_0:1:46576133 has been banned 2 Weeks for:
"RDMx2: left with two unserved slays"

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.