Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:457224944

Potential Witnesses: JustKuono, El Kevin

Reason to Ban: Ghosting to Mod, Multiple Rdms, Heavy Trolling

Proof: [Image: qrjXgwB.jpg]

[Image: fs2qXBJ.jpg]

[Image: lJJhYGT.jpg]

[Image: MgMnb1H.jpg]

[Image: XVTCVa0.jpg]

Other: I understand I did not get damage logs and such. It is late and I forgot. JustKuono will provide tomorrow as well if this is still open for review. At the time, the server had no Staff member on so they were dealing with this troll the best way they could. I did gag and mute him and give karma ban as well which was the best I felt I could handle the situation.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
+1 for the ban, by the time I had gotten over there he was still trolling and then next map he was rdming again
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Taken care of, thank you. Also went back to get some damage log screenshots myself.
Just an additional note to this, the behavior and the SteamID are relatively close to the guy that ban evaded 9 times last night. Can't be sure it's just coincidence but all his IDs started with 0:0:47 or 48
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hmmm. Dildo let me know if your friend comes online again I’ll make it more difficult for him

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-12-2018, 12:08 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Hmmm. Dildo let me know if your friend comes online again I’ll make it more difficult for him

He's evaded IP bans pretty easily too, so I don't know if there's anything beyond ban every alt until he gives up
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]