Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I desire a power not from a jedi/ ObiTwoKenobi's Trusted App ***NEW AND IMPROVED***
+1 obi's pretty cool... just dont call him obi JUAN.
[Image: kirby.gif]
bump
I have given this application a lot of thought and have come to the conclusion that my answer to the question "Should Obi-Wan Kenobi be staff on a ttt server?" is maybe. Personally, I feel that he could have his hands full with Jedi business and not be able to balance that with Garry's Mod server moderation. On the other hand, I was taught not to underestimate a Jedi so I am heavily conflicted when giving this application a +1 or -1. I propose that the Admins should flip a coin and let that be the decider for this application. 

Best of luck Mr. Jedi
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
My name is Obi-TWO Kenobi my brother is the jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. I do not have force powers. Instead of a coin flip I propose rock paper scissors
(05-28-2024, 02:00 PM)ObiTwoKenobi Wrote: My name is Obi-TWO Kenobi my brother is the jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. I do not have force powers. Instead of a coin flip I propose rock paper scissors
My lightsaber cuts your hands off like Dooku. You loose.
Your application has been denied at this time. We find you can be a bit too rowdy or trollish at times and sometimes get worked up too easily. We feel this behavior just needs to be toned down before we can add you to staff.
You may apply again on 6/30/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]