Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool false slay
Offender's Name: Deadpool

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95491176

Offender's Rank: DTMod

What They Did: Gave me a false slay for killing IceBork when I saw him with an AWP in his hands.

When They Did It: around 2:10 AM UK time

Potential Witnesses: JACOBS BACON

Proof: So, it was gm_bestbuy and I was walking around, minding my own business as sometimes I am want to do, suddenly, I see IceBork crouched in the corner of the office holding an AWP, so I ran up to him and said "you were holding an AWP just then", JACOBS BACON also ran up to him and said "yeah, I saw that AWP too". 
It took me around 15 seconds or so to decide or not if I was going to kill him for holding the AWP, finally, I decided I would delete this man from the realm. I unleashed a mighty shot from my fat deagle into his dome and watched his body slump to the ground, complete with a shiny new AWP at his feet.

Icebork followed this up by reporting me with the reason "I never had an AWP" so I responded with the fact that both me and JACOBS BACON saw him holding it. This was the last round on gm_bestbuy, so the map changed to amsterville, but not before I recieve the shocking notion of how I would be recieving a slay by Deadpool.

[Image: 6bbf93707b14e1eee80fde366b8ef7c5.png]

The map changed, I spoke to JACOBS BACON over the microphone and asked him for confirmation of the fact that he saw the AWP, he confirmed it, but I'm not sure if deadshot heard it.

At this point, Icebork decided he'd chime in with some fat inaccuracies just to cloud the situation up a bit. 

[Image: 0cd6cb6ede42fb89a46dbd4cd3794a81.png]

If he dropped the AWP in the beginning of the round, how could both me and JACOBS BACON have seen it? How could he have dropped an AWP from his corpse when I killed him if he never had it? Interesting conundrum...

Other: Deadpool probably should have removed the slay as soon as JACOBS BACON admitted he also saw him with the AWP.
hm, seems like a mighty big issue you have here friend

hoping for a resolution

also hoping for you to neck yourself
So, to start off when I took the report I checked the death scene to see if he brought it out he didn't. When I saw that I checked another death scene that happened a couple seconds before and I looked at you guys staring at him and again: I saw him not bring it out, so when you said he brought it out like 15 seconds before i remembered that he killed someone exactly 15 seconds before. You didn't see that so you must have saw it between 2:15-2:22.(I slayed him after I saw he didn't bring it out in the 2 death scenes.) I didn't hear Jacob say he brought it out, but I'm not saying Jacob didn't. It could have been when he just logged in when the map changed or when I muted all (which I only did because someone was talking to me irl).

I obviously fucked up in the fact that I didn't ask Jacob if he saw it too, but you didn't specify in the report if he was the one that saw too. In the !p chat I tried to tell you my side of the story, but since I was still alive.

At the end of the day I was just trying to do my job. I am sorry if this was indeed a false slay.
former admin2
I think I did specify it in the original report I made against Icebork, not sure though, I might be wrong so correct me if that's possible. I understand that you probably didn't hear JACOB say he saw him with the AWP because you were still connecting or something, but it wouldn't have really been too hard to ask him, because I spent like a good 30 seconds talking about it before the round started.
(03-31-2017, 09:19 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: I think I did specify it in the original report I made against Icebork, not sure though, I might be wrong so correct me if that's possible. I understand that you probably didn't hear JACOB say he saw him with the AWP because you were still connecting or something, but it wouldn't have really been too hard to ask him, because I spent like a good 30 seconds talking about it before the round started.

I just remember the report saying "The other dude saw it too" or something like that, so I couldn't really ask him if I didn't know. I only heard it was Jacob after I had slayed you when you pm'd me. I did say I fucked up not messaging him, but then again I don't remember you specifying if you did.
former admin2
If both Icebork and JACOB can confirm he was holding an AWP, then he was most likely holding an AWP.
If you saw he wasnt holding it in the deathscene, ive seen deathscenes and they are fucking clunky. Not very accurate data can come of that unless viewed with a trained eye