Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time on has changed
Just a small note to all Mods and Tmods and Donors. The time I can be on has changed since the new Staff Request I had posted, from now on, I will ONLY be able to play at nights, perhaps sometimes, if I'm lucky, I'll have maybe 2 hours in the morning.

Also if there is ever a time that the server ABSOLUTELY needs me on, please message me on my steam, shouldn't be hard to guess what it is, with who it is texting me, (I get a lot of calls and texts from places outside of the country...other continents...).

Here is what to do if any of the three things happen.

1. I respond telling you I am on the way-->Wait for a while until I get on
2. I fail to respond-->Assume I am at work or in college.
3. I respond, but tell you I cannot come on-->Please contact another member of staff, during these times, it is most likely that I am doing homework, and it must be done before my next class or before my next work day.

Thank you.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
You probably shouldn't post your phone number in a public forum like this...unless you just really want to change your number.
Dagger I extremely recommend you remove your phone number.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Same
Phew good he removed it. Never give off any of your personal information ANYWHERE on the internet.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-10-2017, 02:38 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Phew good he removed it. Never give off any of your personal information ANYWHERE on the internet.

The funny part is that I have 88 unseen messages, so believe me it wouldn't have gotten them anywhere. I didn't really think much of it
until I remembered we have trolls on the server forums.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
Gonna give my ex girlfriends number
dagger plz come onto the server theres a troll and he rdmd me multiple times