Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid midnight quarrel
Offender's Name: TheDankDiabetic , dad disrespecter

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50774784 , STEAM_0:0:70329520

Potential Witnesses: Jimbo, deathassasin5, pupzilla, rated L 4 lollis, mark, Evil morty (might be afk) , everyone else was a guest

Reason to Ban: Racial slurs and nonstop bickering like calling each other "fat n word with hard r pos take up more of the earth" and etc entire night plus mass rdm every single round, the 2 wouldnt stop bickering leading to about 10 people leaving at least throughout the night making it very unfun

Proof: its all voice chat and i dont have a cam thing so im sorry just ask the witnesses in game or something

Other: It was mainly the dankdiabetic guy but dad dis wouldnt let up even after i tried helping multiple times, we all had to just mute him and no admins were on to gag, also it'd be cool if i coud have that power lol since its a small one and im on at night alot but if not who cares (#gag rights)
Nothing can be done without proof.
If you need staff, go to the discord and contact @ On call TTT staff.
If you desire the power to mute/gag you can always get Donor. Obviously Members and Masters shouldn't be able to mute/gag.
Theres nothing much to be done here. Theres no proof and I dont think bans should be in place without so.
If you don't have evidence of them doing so, we cannot punish them. I"ll leave this thread open for another 48 hours incase someone has something. If no evidence is placed here by then, this Ban Request will be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
No further evidence has been added.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]