Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Top 5 Final Fantasy Games
So basically this thread is about your favorite Final Fantasy games and if I even read IV is your fav your opinion is crap jk. But my top 5 are
1.) Final Fantasy Crisis- the story is absolutely amazing shows us why Sep turned bad and how the little bitch boy known as cloud got his sword
2.) Final Fantasy Tactics War of lions- Dragoon is op am I right and Cloud is still a bitch even in this game.
3.) Final Fantasy Dissidea- it's basically and all out hack and slash brawl between cosmo and chao enough said
4.) Final Fantasy III:too much to go into
5.) Final Fantasy Duodicem: Even though the story was decent and the fight mechanics were absolutely rage inducing all around, but the scenery was just noice.

Some of my reasons are short due to the fact I'd rather not spend all day telling the full reason and Idc if cloud is one of the best characters in dissidea he's still a bitch.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
7 is above the rest..... Chocobos...........
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-23-2017, 10:39 AM)Rodri Wrote: 7 is above the rest..... Chocobos...........

Shhhhhh Don't say their name..
 They're watching us
Ive never played a Final Fantasy Game...

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" - Unknown
TheDrunkRussian

Honorable Mentions for Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.
  1. Final Fantasy VI
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Final Fantasy IX
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. Final Fantasy Tactics
Hyperlinks contain favorite tracks from the games.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
final fantasy is boring
(10-23-2017, 11:37 AM)Christian Wrote: Honorable Mentions for Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.
  1. Final Fantasy VI
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Final Fantasy IX
  4. Final Fantasy VII
  5. Final Fantasy Tactics
Hyperlinks contain favorite tracks from the games.

Tactics is lit

(10-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Foxka Wrote: final fantasy is boring

Not if you play the ones that aren't take turn and just hack the shit out of the enemy