Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM
(04-04-2017, 11:01 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Just chiming in because I was on at the time, but I haven't seen any of this "constant harassment" by browsing that you're speaking of, the extent of what I've seen is that he RDM'ed you for looking at a T trap as it was activated or something and served a slay for it, which is good, but then you started saying stuff like calling him a "dumb ass motherfucker" in chat, which is the only verbal abuse I can see.

A. I am not saying it has all happened today, there have been many occasion where similar circumstances have popped up and he has done the same thing.
B. Once again.... that is not VERBAL abuse..... VERBAL abuse is through MIC CHAT..... saying stuff in chat is NOT verbal abuse

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abuse of power by none other than BmanTheTBM - by BmanTheTBM - 04-04-2017, 11:03 PM