Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me address a rumor about me
(12-14-2020, 12:55 PM).ceebeast Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 04:49 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: They were talking about the rumor that I use some magnification program to zoom in on my crosshair to hit shots.

I use a program called glassbrick to zoom in on my crosshair in a game called hunt showdown.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits

"Credit round to third party software, I have an app that zooms in on my crosshair"
"If they say this programs banned I'll say I don't use it"

If you keep having problems with staff then you are probably doing something wrong, you have already accused 2 staff members of harassing you within a day of your return. Now, if people spectate you they can see you standing still and making microscopic adjustments to your crosshair to kill someone across the entire map without the use of a scope or long range weapon, using that magnification to an unfair advantage. My interpretation is that this is against the rules as you are using a third party program to have an unfair advantage against others. I think you should be banned, however that is not my decision.

As far as the first part goes I've already addressed that stuff in the past so I'm not going to take time to do it again. And I want to say that making small adjustments to aim at a long distance is how you aim at a long distance, if i made big adjustments I would miss, I dont see how that's supposed to mean anything. As far as long range weapons go I only use the winchester and deagle these days, so I dont know what you mean I dont use long range weapons.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Gabeolo - 12-14-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Cactus - 12-14-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Paimon - 12-14-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by MilkManFromMars - 12-14-2020, 01:53 PM