Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oh no.. what did the triangle do now??
-1 Because this man told me to suck wind

On a serious note tho, I honestly will give you a +1 because you have been a great help to me here and there. You have been Moderator previously and have DR Moderator it makes me believe you are completely capable of handling the position of PH Moderator without a doubt. With the times I've staffed with you and even played with you before getting Trusted,  you've balanced play and work/staffing things quite well. Whether it be toxic players, suspicious activity/ghosting ghosters, and mic spammers- You handle it without issue. You keep a level head about most things. And you've taught me some things with how you do things and give me good perspective to adapt in my own way during certain situations. (still a work in progress but we'll get there lol)
Hopefully we'll see you around with that dark blue tag in PH chat. See ya around, ye old nerd!
No more McDonalds sand wifi, :crab_rave:
Keep your end of the agreement, Grandpa <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh no.. what did the triangle do now?? - by gerbil - 01-24-2021, 10:39 PM