ok i wanna be unbanned but continue not to play much ty
Ingame Name: i mean right now it's right boob but notrand duh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who Banned You: jack (i hate that this was bolded by default but i am too lazy to fix it hello)

Reason For Ban: "mass" (but actually because i wanted to be banned

Length of Ban: insert that one "forever" thing from the sandlot that the chubby kid says when he says it over and over here

Reason for Admins to Unban: i didn't really mass, i killed two friends and one rando (will take slay on that last one i felt bad) and i honestly don't think there were any reports or were there i dont even remember, i think i intended to have the friends (derp and deadpool) report so i might have had three who knows, but yeah, it was just a faked mass to get banned because i needed a break and didn't wanna come back for awhile

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): do karma bans count because a lot yes

Other: just here to play w like one or two people every so often, and even that will be too often

no, bryan, i won't come back to staff team >:I mainly bc nicol will absolutely 100% not give me mod back if iw ere to want to ever come back LMAO

also
nothin to do with laced and his unban
just thought i should throw that out there
since i get lumped w him a lot, gotta make sure people know that i just so happen to not be him
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
ok i wanna be unbanned but continue not to play much ty - by NotRand - 02-09-2021, 09:21 PM