Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-08-2021, 10:48 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 10:45 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 10:40 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You want transparency? Tell who leaked staff chat then even though you were staff at the time, and the situation got handled, but you waited nearly 5 months to make a public post about it.
Not directly talking about that for a reason, as it had a thread that was closed. Gotta stay on topic and all that

You cannot demand transparency and proper communication between staff with the community with information and data while also refusing to share information and data and pumping out a crap excuse.
I didn't post it 5 months ago because I didn't want to be immediately demoted, which would have happened. I'm not doing it now because the staff team will do the same to them, to quash any amount of that transparency. I don't think you're going to pat them on the back or anything.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME - 03-08-2021, 10:53 PM