Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-08-2021, 11:13 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Wow thanks Forums for fucking up my response.

There is a number things you could have done. You could have filed a report with any of the admins. Me, Dong and Nicol were around on a near daily basis and would not have had this fly. You could have filed a report on the forums and had only shared the evidence with the upper staff until they decided it was alright to be released. Since you were staff at the time, you could have gotten all the "evidence" you collected legitimately and brought it up as a concern instead of messaging a bunch of people (I know of at least 3 that were messaged and that's without mass messaging people) behind everyone's back.

Things like this is why there are things not made public because people in this community would go on witch hunts especially since people in this community like just assuming things, not reading things clearly, getting all angsty about little things, or taking the smallest illegitimate things and making them something ginormous even though they should have never reached that level.

You CHOSE to not do it legitimately and now I question your true motives other than to just start shit since said situation was already handled.
Except it was done "legitimately" Fish. I went to admins. I didn't go to you because I wasn't even aware it pertained to PH, that's my bad. Should have checked. But the problem lies in the fact that there wasn't any conversation afterwards. It was one person deciding what to do without even talking. The admins weren't even communicating with each other when they shared a sever they'd been admining. Should I have talked to more than who I did? Yes. That's my bad, as well. I shouldn't have assumed it would just be a single person deciding what happens, but I figured there would be more of a discussion. I apologize for that.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME - 03-08-2021, 11:23 PM