Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-09-2021, 04:51 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 04:33 PM)GM Nate Wrote: The whole 'committee' thing is pretty blatant in it's intentions. A small segment of the playerbase want things a particular way. The majority often disagrees with it. If you agree, they let you in, if you disagree they don't. This ensures that things always go their way. It's no secret that the committees often make decisions that the opinions of the participants on the forums run contrary to, let alone the actual regulars on the server. It's self evident that if you are just a regular your opinion doesn't matter, and that's dink's choice to do it that way. I just don't get how y'all think you might change it by arguing about the unfairness. It's designed to be unfair and like jax said, an oligarchy.

Good thing I disbanded the committees a few hours ago.

Shout-out to @Tedgp908 for having an actual good suggestion that doesn't make my headache worse

People have said get rid of committees before, definitely not a new idea. That being said, what is the process from here on out? Do you plan on making a post outlining how things are going to precede now that committees are gonezo? Or is that too much of a headache
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by (j)ax - 03-09-2021, 04:57 PM