Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-09-2021, 05:53 PM)GM Nate Wrote: imagine actually thinking that the 'committee' being 'disbanded' will affect the small minority who decide everything continuing to make controversial decisions.

I was given my position by Dink because he trusted me to make decisions regarding staff applications and unbans that benefit the server. If you want to be really technical, it's Dinks server and he can choose to have it run however he sees fit. Regulars will indeed have less say in things than staff or admins because they are just regular players. That is because there is a ladder of trust and authority established by the owner and upheld by admins. This isn't meant to demean or make it seem like regular players are worth less however. I always review and consider as many suggestions and input as possible from all members of the community as I (and Dink) want the server to be the best it can be. Not everyone will always be happy with every decision that is made and I've accepted that as part of my position.

You're not exactly spouting out suggestions, and the ones you and a few others have already suggested have either been tried before in the servers history or are too impractical to manage. Plenty of ideas look fantastic on paper but still fail in the long term. However you're more than welcome to continue suggest things to improve the server and I'll continue to consider each I review
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 03-09-2021, 06:57 PM