Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
First and foremost, I apologize to the staff for making a post which you felt was necessary to delete. I realize things must be stressful right now, with all the words being typed and read over the last few days.

Frankly, I could not care less who is a moderator or administrator. It is my firm belief that the issues endemic to the union are not directly the fault of the staff team; rather, they are the consequence of the rules which they are charged with enforcing. It is important that the people have a say in what constitutes the law of the land, not solely the unseen executives and omnipresent judiciaries which preside over them. Often it is said that these executives take into consideration what the common man has to say on the matter, but I think I'm not the only doubter who feels our worries fall on deaf ears, and that assurances to the otherwise are merely bread and circus.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by the mad shitter - 03-10-2021, 02:21 AM