Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
(03-10-2021, 01:13 PM)Cactus Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 01:08 PM)(j)ax Wrote: That’s all I really want. An announcement thread now and again: “Due to community feedback on March 31 we will be voting on / meeting about ghosting rules.” Things like that. 
We can't even keep the staff list up to date and you think we can pull off a news letter?

Good one! :P

in theory yes that would be a nice thing to have but its another thing that only Nicol could really do and he already has to do enough things without adding a weekly/monthly newsletter that after the first 3 posts people stop caring about.

Fair, but I think that’s also another reason more admins are needed. Again, totally understand that’s on Dink. 

Honestly, I think the admin problem will solve many of the other current issues, which is unfortunate because that’s the one problem that only Dink can fix.
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by (j)ax - 03-10-2021, 01:17 PM