Discussion Regarding the Allowance of Appeals for Unban Request Cooldowns
(04-21-2021, 08:36 PM)Zenful Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 08:24 PM)madness darkiller hellblade Wrote: -cut-
With greater time increments between posts I feel that introspection and discussion on a ban in question will be stifled, and lessons learned may be lessons lost to time and forgotten, bereft of the mental reinforcement from careful study and consideration, and so there should be a process by which these cooldowns may be formally contested. -cut-
I'm going to ask about the part in read mainly.

I mean, it's hard to stop a thread from blowing up, take the toxicity in the community thread for example. The unban requests, I don't remember the specifics of who they were, had a lot of blow up. Some woh would come back and appeal when the community cooled and in some cases it worked and others eh, not so much. If I'm missing your meaning inform me but I don't think that it's necessarily the community that is the problem when unbans are made, it's what they bring up when arguing their unban.

It's not a problem with the community, I am simply proposing a procedure which would allow players who feel they haven't had a fair shake contend the decision, and for further elaboration on a denied request to be submitted.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion Regarding the Allowance of Appeals for Unban Request Cooldowns - by madness darkiller hellblade - 04-21-2021, 08:39 PM