Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS
(04-22-2021, 08:56 AM)Jaerixon Wrote:  Just because players are more casual and choose not to come on the forums doesn’t mean they don’t have opinions on this subject or that their in-game experience shouldn’t be considered.

Oh trust me, I'm aware of this and I agree with you to some extent. I personally find bhopping annoying; however, you sometimes just have to pick and choose which battles to fight, and I think this one wasn't worth fighting. 

To quote one of my favorite trolls, GM Nate: "There are two types of people who play in this community: those who just play on the server to hang out, and those who use the forums." 

The casuals aren't going to try going through the effort of changing something because at the end of the day, all they're really looking for is a chill gmod server to relax on. Despite its inequities, this community has a solid set of servers going on, so I don't really think you need to worry about advocating for this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS - by David - 04-22-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS - by David - 04-22-2021, 10:09 AM
RE: VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS - by David - 04-24-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: VOTE HERE TO BAN BHOPPING FROM DINKS - by David - 04-24-2021, 03:37 PM