Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trusted app
Hello Ava,
Thanks for applying! I have to agree with everyone here. Looking at GT you have only played about 13mins in the last week and your app hasn't been up for much longer than that and before that you had just recently rejoined us.
I have also seen you let the unsavory types get to you rather quickly on server. Becoming staff paints a target on you for those types so you gotta be able to let it go.
Now I have seen you grow and improve since you first joined, last time we played together I recall you letting other regs know to back off and let the staff do their thing. I haven't played with you since then so I hope that the growth I saw then has continued.
I would like to see more recent play time and I would like to witness you in game more before you become staff. (I know you can't help when I get on but I'll be jumping in a lot more nowadays so I'll be watchingggg)

For now i give a -1.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
My trusted app - by AvaBlackPH - 07-23-2021, 04:05 AM
RE: My trusted app - by Deer-ly - 07-26-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: My trusted app - by Mother Nuru. - 07-26-2021, 04:23 PM
RE: My trusted app - by MissPauling - 07-26-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: My trusted app - by UnfortunatePossum - 08-03-2021, 06:15 AM
RE: My trusted app - by TheUltraFish - 08-06-2021, 12:24 PM