Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazu(s) Trusted App
(08-14-2021, 12:54 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I suppose I will be the one to bring it up. Your current rank is Supporter due to repeated abuse of your donor powers despite multiple warnings. This abuse included queueing racist music via our queue add-on as well as ungagging players who were gagged by staff for valid reasons. I've also heard reports of you abusing powers outside of the TTT server as well. 

What has changed recently that would allow the community to trust you with the additional powers trusted would grant you?

What has changed recently that would allow the community to trust you with the additional powers trusted would grant you?

A few months definitely gives anyone time to change into a reliable and trustable person. Of course that's something that must be done rather than said, but that's already been done. Overtime my misbehavior has lessened and eventually disappeared, and I continue to have a rather friendly and goofy attitude in the server now compared to my troll/annoying attitude months prior. I believe these stated reasons combied are (hopefully) enough for yours as well as others views to change.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Nazu - 08-13-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Damien - 08-13-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 08-14-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Nazu - 08-14-2021, 02:48 AM
RE: Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Cryptic Salsa - 08-14-2021, 04:23 AM
RE: Nazu(s) Trusted App - by Battons - 08-17-2021, 12:33 PM