Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Chronos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163259733
Discord Tag: Chronos#6792

Time Played:  hard to really gauge as i have been on and off the server for years, but currently in game says ~160 hours

When First Joined: Oct 23, 2015 7:41 PM
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on EST, I normally play at least every evening from 6 or 7pm till 10 to 12

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I've noticed that things can get fairly undesirable when staff is offline, i want to help and keep the server welcoming even when higher level staff is offline. I have a fairly good relationship with current staff i know as well as most regular players. The few situations I've had to handle as a Donor I've dealt with fairly well. I'm fairly good at using the ULX menu as it is. I can keep things orderly , fair and enjoyable for everyone, and am ready to do this job effectively 

Why you want to help the community: I've been playing on Dinks for a few years and want to be a more supportive member in the community I've grown to love. Ive noticed a lot of newer players being openly racist and sexist towards older members of the community and i want to help keep the community the same accepting and fun group i started playing with

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): n/a

How did you find us?: looking for good ttt servers first day i had Gmod

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

I know i didn't really say much, but there isn't really much To say, I love this community and want to have a bigger role in it

Note* I have been off the server for a considerable amount of time due to IRL being a priority, I have historically been and will continue to be an active member of the community, even if it has been off forums 
OWO
I'M A Sussy Baka
UWU

Messages In This Thread
TTT Trusted Application - by Chronos - 08-29-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: TTT Trusted Application - by reinaberg - 08-29-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: TTT Trusted Application - by derp - 08-29-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: TTT Trusted Application - by Shshy - 08-29-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: TTT Trusted Application - by dong - 08-29-2021, 09:52 PM