Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
Ayo Chelll! Figured this was going to happen but I thought you were waiting a little more? Well it's an app that I can comment on now so let's a go!

I'll start off by saying that I think you have some good potential in becoming staff. You know a decent chunks of the rules, I've not had any issues out of you that I can remember. You have a pretty good amount of ban requests and have been helping with ghosts and by letting staff know in lobby if someone is suspicious. You ping when needed and have been over all helpful with trouble makers. You're not worried about throwing your game in the pursuit of dealing with ghosters or people trying to ruin the fun of the lobby.

I have a couple things that I shall bring up before I let you know my solid answer on this. 

First things first. 
You'll need to learn how to handle that floating dumpster of fire. Dealing with trolls and such. Of course most of this is going by the guidelines and knowing when to step in and when to not. This isn't a massive concern for me since you'll get this experience through actually dealing with them. This is simply something I'm bringing up. Do try to familiarize yourself with any guidelines that you might not have down yet. Heck it's super helpful to keep them open in a tab just incase something sounds strange when you're thinking about it. It's something I did for a while and still do from time to time.

My second concern which is an actual concern. 

As far as staff goes, there are things that we can't talk about in the open. Topics, items of interest. Anything in staff discord that is to be considered need to know by those in staff must not be talked about outside of there. The only reason I am bringing this up is because I know that you have a lot of friends in the community. This isn't me attacking you or not trusting you. This is me confirming with you that you understand. I know some people are always wanting to know about what's going on that they can't know about and they're going to try and pry that information. It's important to keep it under locks unless specifically said that we can talk about it.

That's about as far as my concerns go considering your app. I await your reply!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 09-03-2021, 10:13 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by reinaberg - 09-05-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by dong - 09-16-2021, 09:21 AM