Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Option on the Vending Machine
I want to put my input as a regular here. I met Chelll outside of the PH and the community and from what my first impression I
can tell is that he is dedicated to his craft. Chelll has shown me that if he puts him mind towards something he will achieve it even if is hard for him to type in a thunderstorm. Once I saw him play and interact with the PH game and members I knew he was a good man. I have seen first hand that he does everything to have fun in game and if something seems off from him he will do everything at his disposal to figure out what ills him. The only true thing i do want to say is that i have not seen him interact with the VC and how bad it could get, but if he is serious about this (which I am sure he is) then he will do everything he can to make things right and be a better member for the community and the staff. So he has my full support going forward. +1
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by reinaberg - 09-05-2021, 07:37 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by Koshka Tabaxi - 09-05-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Staff Option on the Vending Machine - by dong - 09-16-2021, 09:21 AM