Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the Topic of Staff/Donor Command Logging
(11-01-2021, 06:49 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I've been excited for this for a while, pieces of automation like this are things we've needed for way too long.. as you said I've been working on and off to get some kind of text logging from gmod for a couple years now but I could never really get there, if this is what it took then I probably couldn't have done it haha

now finally staff can go outside instead of sitting and watching a video of people saying racial slurs for 6 hours a day
You're selling yourself short, you'll see how few lines of code the "meat and potatoes" of the text extraction is in a few days.  
I really want your method to work because mine is more of a band-aid to an annoying problem (trying to find commands + times).  I remember you saying your method could be implemented server side.  I don't know how any of that would work, but I have quite a bit of experience connecting to Google cloud services.  We could rig it so the contents of what was recorded was dumped into a shared folder in Google Drive every 24 hours.  Elegant solution really, but it would require Dinkleberg to be on board with the idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: On the Topic of Staff/Donor Command Logging - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-01-2021, 07:42 PM