Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October Update Feedback Thread - Looking Forwards
(11-02-2021, 12:25 AM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: These are supposed to be coming (except skyscraper I think) but I'd love those maps. I'm a little 50/50 on skyscraper cuz I enjoy the map but I can imagine people just c4 spamming on it to make it cancer
Port is coming it was one of the maps we tested

Anyways most of the maps were really bad, specifically mc spooky and Luigi's Mansion. My only concern with Luigi's Mansion was that it was too 'tiny' of a map and it was very hard to navigate through the map due to how big you were compared to the map.

Hat Suggestions - Squirtle's Glasses/Kamina's Glasses, see thread here - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15347

Anything else not covered - Will the updated models/hitboxes (catwoman, etc) be included in this new update to come?
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: October Update Feedback Thread - Looking Forwards - by Nazu - 11-02-2021, 09:14 AM