Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app)
I think what les mentioned is maybe a part misunderstanding as I think it's more a situation-to-situation basis on whether or not you should bring evidence directly to a mod or post on the forums. It definitely just depends on the situation in my opinion, there's a time and place for it, and overall a good thing to be okay with confrontation.

on foxka, I think they'd be a solid addition to the staff team, they stay alert for troublemakers in game, are active within the community inside and out of TTT, and they already have experience staffing and I feel more confident in them than their last app, my main worry last time is that I couldn't tell if they were someone that was actually going to stick around in the community. It seems like they are and then some, as they have expressed their deep concern on certain community issues in the past. +1

Messages In This Thread
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by HONG - 11-11-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Voidzz - 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Raider Hanks - 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Foxka - 11-12-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by ratty - 11-12-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:22 PM