Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mass report n' leaf
Nothing like a three hour movie. That was certainly.. Something.

Punishments as follows:

Vic will be getting a day ban for ghosting and listed for the pedo comment. (More evidence of ghosting on Zom13ae's request.)

Hugh will be getting a day ban for ghosting. (More evidence of ghosting on Zom13ae's request.)

Scruggie will be listed for telling someone to off themselves. Since I can't figure out the alt they're tied to I don't feel like they should be banned at this point. No idea who they are. Might have been a joke in all honesty.

Rov will be banned a week for inappropriate topics

Bizz and <Q are both being permanently yeeted.

Bizz: Inappropriate topics, bestiality shit, incest and domestic violence, targeting/harassment and trolling.

<Q: Excessive sexual shit towards other members, harassment, bestiality, child abuse jokes, trolling.

I appreciate the time stamps. There were somethings in between large gaps of time stamps that I viewed when making this decision. Also 0/10 would not watch again.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
mass report n' leaf - by BIIG_SAD - 12-19-2021, 11:33 PM
RE: mass report n' leaf - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 12-21-2021, 07:55 PM