Ghosting ban???
(01-01-2022, 04:32 PM)Thayr Wrote: Evidence we used to conclude ghosting ban. You guys were also doing similar shit the map previous.
https://imgur.com/a/9MV00ld

And if someone is killing you with explosive barrels you should report them :)
I didn't even know they were traitors though like wtf? We've played among us and shit so we already know that ghosting and all that is not cool. And also i don't know how to report people since it wasn't appearing on my damn screen. IM NEW TO PC. And where were the other rounds where it seemed like we ghosted? Because most of the other rounds my friends fucked me over if you can see those rounds on there and i was also talking most of the game with the people in there trying to make friends.

So I'm guessing if logs show my friends as traitor (Which i didnt fucking know btw) and i kill a traitor that tried to kill me (i'm new so idk wtf he tried to hit me with besides the fact it was a melee weapon) thats Rdm?< (still don't know if thats the right term). I also asked him "what did you just try to hit me with?"

(01-01-2022, 04:53 PM)Jammin Wrote: Hi,
Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:520548855.
Your friends steam ID's are:
Blueblopp STEAM_0:0:583555479
bloodyninjax1 STEAM_0:0:93772577
I would suggest if this is reveresed on appeal that all 3 be unbanned. However, I do believe the ban to be legitimate at this time.

Per Thayer's post, the ghosting ban involved a single RDM report where a single traitor was targeted. The traitor targeted had done nothing to bring about such sus.

The only explanantion could be that sometimes gmod glitches and shows a knife after a T buys one. However, as Thayr shows, no knife was purchased.

Thus, seeing as the individuals listed had not been banned prior for ghosting, I issued a 2-week ban for 1st offense ghosting.
I was in a room with a afk guy he walked in on us closed the door and tried to kill me when i turned my back and said he missed. I'm going to be honest i was goings to kill the afk guy and throw his body out the window but chose to watch his back while he was afk.

Messages In This Thread
Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Thayr - 01-01-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 07:37 PM