Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Closing Chapters
It's been a crazy year. I finally got everything I wanted from the server. Power. Friends. Respect. But all good things must come to an end.

I take medicine for my depression and anxiety just to function, but I'm still in fight-or-flight every second of the day. The constant bombardment of trolls who seek to make my life hell has slowly caused my health to deteriorate, both physically and emotionally. I've become so paranoid as of late that I snapped and lost some good friends. I got fed up with the way one was treating me that I hurt the entire group. I'm just too angry and unhappy here.

I will be permanently leaving the server and the community some time in the next two weeks. This decision is final. I give up. I can't be made this unhappy anymore. The only way I'm ever going to make myself happy is if I never have to think about this place again.

This isn't my goodbye thread and I don't want any farewell messages here. That is coming later. This is just a heads-up since I feel y'all deserve that much. I'm gonna wrap up the last one or two things that need to get done (including the "label" issue on the leaderboard), then I'm posting my final thoughts before permanently banning myself. I'll miss this place, but I've got to take care of myself and this is the right thing to do.

Messages In This Thread
The Closing Chapters - by Mr_Rippe - 04-27-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by nopleez - 04-27-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by Foxka - 04-27-2017, 07:17 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by Burrito Bowl - 04-27-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: The Closing Chapters - by ReThink - 04-27-2017, 09:51 AM