Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here
(05-06-2022, 02:24 PM)August Wrote: -1

I don’t trust that you’ve changed a bit. It’s good that your acknowledging the bad sides of you and what you did, but you have a reputation here and it’s one of absolute garbage. What are you doing/have you done to change how you behave?

Regardless, I think you need more time to mature. A lot more time in fact. Wish you the best, dude.
If there's one thing that all my experience in management has taught me, it's that the best way to prove yourself to someone is to sit down and have a direct, honest-to-god conversation with them. Meetings, presentations, big formal speeches, if there's no real peer-to-peer connection involved then no matter how comprehensive or thoroughly-planned it is there is going to be that crucial element of human vitality missing. That's what I'm hoping I can do on discord, prove myself. The last thing I want to do is wast anyone's time, and these quarter-annual forum visits where I scream into the void for a thousand words or so seem to have been just that.

My fellow gamers, I'm not asking you to trust me, I'm just asking for the chance to talk. Perhaps I can give you the chance to know me as more than absolute garbage.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My attorney has advised me that we're all friends here - by poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! - 05-06-2022, 03:26 PM