Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost my ability to make witty titles
as someone who was not here for any of your antics laced, I will weigh in from what I can observe as someone who has no bias.

From scrounging the forums, all I can see is a long long track record of you causing problems, getting banned, getting unbanned, and repeating.

From asking around and looking into it, people concur with this sentiment (from the 10 or so folks I have asked in reference about you over the months). 

YOU HAVE A CERTAIN REPUTATION. AND IT AINT GREAT FOR YOUR CASE.
another thing I see as an issue is this quote. perhaps I am taking it out of context, but your wording seems exact.
to quote you: 
[
Full transparency, my sense of humor is very much still dark and edgy. That is something that is engraved into my personality and it will never change. However, I have enough social awareness and restraint to NOT make these kinds of jokes on the forums. I know the limits of what is and isn't allowed here.
]

normally, I would say "another chance". You got alot of those chances. What would make it any different, say, than the time you were banned for being the lead to one of the most toxic groups in the server?

Have you fundamentally changed since then? you promise to "not put those things" in the forums, but your wording is precise. What would prevent you from formenting and stirring the pot in other servers than the forum? 

I dont see a fundamental change from the root of the problem, and as such I vote 

At least for now. When your fundamental beliefs change, then mabye I will vote otherwise. As it stands now, all I can see as a pair of fresh eyes is a problem that will come back and rear its ugly head, and sow division in the community. And we will repeat this cycle. I hope I am wrong. I really do hope that. 

Edit as of 6/2/22. You have had time to sufficiently address my main concern of whether your fundemental beliefs have changed. You also made no answer to not formenting division outside the forums. Yes, you did a stupid. We all do stupids. But at the end of the day, if you do a stupid, you have to face the truth of reality. You have already gotten your chances. You squandered them. You are now asking to not face the truth, because it is painful to you. It is apinful because it is permanent punishment. Perhaps, that is the way it ought to be. I don't mean to be mean, laced. Don't take this as mean-ness. Sometimes the best medicine is painful. 
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 05-30-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by BIIG_SAD - 05-31-2022, 04:57 AM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by reinaberg - 06-01-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 06-02-2022, 07:10 PM