Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost my ability to make witty titles
(05-31-2022, 01:59 PM)voidzz Wrote: I mean if the ban was for posting a screenshot especially, of someone who was community banned shortly thereafter, it should be pretty straightforward an unban. Would we consider it harassment because he posted a screenshot of someone else saying something? Kinda wack lol. I don't know why these people are so fixated on the past, sure dark humor is a thing but nobody should be so judgmental, we all have different senses of humor. People are acting like you were banned for making legal action worthy jokes, which doesn't seem the case here.
I definitely think these prop hunt people don't know laced like TTT does, and don't know the weight he holds in this community along with some other general members as well. unban this man
For clarification, the screenshot showcased someone ELSE saying "Fuck You Phoenix" not ThePhoenix saying it. 

I'm also not a fan of the TTT vs PH dynamic that's starting to show itself here, so please keep the thread on topic. I appreciate your support, though

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 05-30-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Laced Xanax - 05-31-2022, 02:03 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by reinaberg - 06-01-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: I lost my ability to make witty titles - by Salty - 06-02-2022, 07:10 PM