Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alleged ghosters
(07-13-2022, 10:26 AM)A Steel Waffle Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll wait for Waffle to post his evidence, ghosting is really only applied when they use coordination to create an unfair advantage.
So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together

(07-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll wait for Waffle to post his evidence, ghosting is really only applied when they use coordination to create an unfair advantage.
So about that I don't know how and or forgot where to find my recordings. While it still might not be sufficient there were several witnesses don Cheadle and grasse all three did infact join and leave together.
im just gonna say this now before anybody else but you gotta have the evidence so this is a def -1, but everything else is def suspicious and next time you guys see them watch carefully for if one person on the ghosting side is T and the others are inno  if they are start recording the innos, then there's a high chance you may catch something or wont
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]

Messages In This Thread
alleged ghosters - by Señuelo Inofensivo - 07-11-2022, 01:35 PM
RE: alleged ghosters - by Jammin - 07-11-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: alleged ghosters - by A Steel Waffle - 07-13-2022, 10:26 AM
RE: alleged ghosters - by daeganislegit - 07-13-2022, 01:08 PM
RE: alleged ghosters - by Jammin - 07-13-2022, 02:00 PM