Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming
After deliberation, I have made the initial determination that both individuals are guilty of severe teaming. With the blatant example written out in the guidelines, this is pretty cut and dry severe teaming for both individuals.
I spent literally two hours debating whether to use discretion to ban as I felt appropriate, or ban appropriately to the offense issued. It is my opinion that this should fall under something between moderate and severe teaming.

From what I can tell, the guidelines don't really allow for said discretion under the current form. It allows for admin discretion for ghosting, but only to decide if it is moderate or severe ghosting. As such, I am issuing a two-week ban to reflect severe teaming, as the question of moderate vs severe isn't in question per current guidelines. What is currently in question is whether the teaming guidelines as written are appropriate - and to address this issue, I will make a separate post in good time (aka tomorrow).
As for this ban, both players have at the moment a two-week ban. Both players are strongly encouraged to appeal their bans to allow a TTT admin to make the final discretion given our current ruleset.

One line of commentary on teaming is that while the rules of teaming are a bit harsh on the punishment perspective, I've personally noticed an increase in these "trolling teaming" incidents. Trolling & having fun is one thing, but if your fun interferes with other players then it becomes an issue. (not calling out wrom/nash, just making a point in general - have fun but not at the expense of guests or other players).
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by Wrom - 09-24-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by Ryan722 - 09-24-2022, 09:49 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by voidzz - 09-24-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by ToyShop - 09-24-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by come thru - 09-24-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: Wrom, Nash Severe Teaming - by Jammin - 09-24-2022, 11:34 PM