Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consistency/Severity of Punishment
(10-26-2022, 06:49 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Perma would be overdramatic for something like random trolling with slurs, sure. Targeted sexual and transphobic harassment to an individual (which now was also done on the forums in now deleted posts from Fanta especially while knowingly and intentionally doing it (which was also made clear by the screenshots) has no place in this community period and should carry a considerably stronger  punishment on first offense  IMO

I was not made aware that there were deleted forum posts. See, that puts some things in perspective and then THAT should warrant an extended ban perhaps.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Mr. Shwaggins. Appreciate your professionalism with your response as well!

(10-26-2022, 06:50 PM)Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu Wrote: Also regarding the parallel you draw with racism, I feel like racism is more like insulting people because they belong to a group/race/etc. Like shouting kill all furries on the server or hating me because I'm a furry. These kind of attacks are not as personal as someone just straightly attacking you for gender identity and often used in a less serious context.
Trying to invalidate who you are however with misgendering and attacks in PM/Public, that's a way harsher personal attack and hits way harder for the person it's aimed at.

Wouldn't that be the same type of invalidation, considering that both of those are identities? That doesn't make much sense to me. Could you reword this perhaps?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by Foxka - 10-26-2022, 04:34 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by reinaberg - 10-26-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by reinaberg - 10-26-2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by Salty - 10-26-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by reinaberg - 10-26-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by Salty - 10-26-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by reinaberg - 10-26-2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by reinaberg - 10-26-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Consistency/Severity of Punishment - by icey - 10-26-2022, 11:12 PM