Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff
I was there that day with Fred pretty sure for the  2 maps then got off after elementary school, but there were people making random noises in their mic and he would ask them to stop before gagging and i myself would also help gag, to me, it more seemed like you abused your power by kicking Fred, because when someone gags a person for say mic spam and they leave that is punishment evade. Yes in the past Fred has been reported for abusing donor but i don't consider it this time. Also, donors are not staff but they are allowed to keep the server under control, that's why there's a guideline for them, its different if staff are on then you have to ask if you can help but otherwise its okay for them to use their powers While following the guidelines.

again as others said, if you have more proof of him just randomly gagging without cause please share!
[Image: titan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by hyru - 12-07-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by Emerak - 12-08-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by Salty - 12-21-2022, 10:26 PM