Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff
Regardless, we can't do anything without evidence to act on speaking of I appreciate you trying to help, please make sure you have evidence before acting yourself.

Using your powers to help keep the server sain without having evidence on hand is a good way to lose your Donor powers, regardless if you did the right thing, since we can't know for certain ourselves.

I think a heads-up in this case instead of an official warning would be an appropriate response in this situation, you don't have to use your powers to help if you don't want to, don't feel obligated to do something because you are a Donor you don't have to do anything, but if you want to help in the future you can contact the staff on the discord we can't always get on, but it's rare for none of us to be available to respond on the phone to advise if needed, so please consider this option in the future please & thank you?
[Image: i43gHnI.png]

Messages In This Thread
PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by hyru - 12-07-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by Super Milk Chan - 12-09-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: PapaFred Donor Abusing/Acting as Staff - by Salty - 12-21-2022, 10:26 PM