MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :(
Hi Mr. Bill

Firstly, your steamid is: STEAM_0:0:59861971

Secondly, I don't think you know the rules, considering from what I've seen and experience, we've had to warn you verbally and with awarns to have you not break these rules. Now, they aren't as egregious as they seem since they have been micspams and everyone micspams from time to time, but pedophilic comments should be common sense on what not to joke or comment about. I think that this ban is fine how it is, since our community does not tolerate these types of behaviors.  I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that it was a genuine mistake and that you won't make it again. I personally think that if your appeal gets accepted, that you come back and read the rules for our server. If your appeal gets denied, I would recommend the same and advise you to read the rules with your time away. 

But for this, I'm at a -1. With the evidence Skullfire provided, I don't think that you should be unbanned considering that horrendous statement you said. Even if it was a joke, which in this case, it was pretty much a terrible joke or just a weird statement, it's not acceptable to allow this. 

Messages In This Thread
MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by MR. BILL - 02-23-2023, 10:37 PM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by slater - 02-23-2023, 10:55 PM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by MR. BILL - 02-23-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by MR. BILL - 02-23-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by yeat - 02-24-2023, 01:33 AM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by MR. BILL - 02-24-2023, 01:49 AM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by Jammin - 02-24-2023, 02:21 AM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by MR. BILL - 02-24-2023, 02:33 PM
RE: MR. BILL'S UNBAN REQUEST :( - by bryanbrr - 02-26-2023, 02:25 PM